5 reasons why dogs are a human’s best friend!
Bad day at work? Fight with a friend? Well, the best therapy has fur and four legs. There is
absolutely nothing to make up for you bad mood like a little dog who will cuddle his way into your
Leaping with joy and stumbling their way to you as if they haven’t seen you in forever only though
you’ve only been gone a while – dogs make wonderful companions.
Still not convinced with why dogs are a human’s best friend? Here are the 5 reasons that will
convince you otherwise:
1. Dogs don‘t demand, they understand – Humans tend to be demanding and sometimes – hurt
your feelings too. But dogs, they don’t. They are cute little attention seekers who understand you
and all they give you is unconditional love. They don’t demand anything except for treats and some
2. They make your life whole – There will always be times when you feel that you’ve hit a roadblock
and nothing is quite right. Dogs understand you whenever you are feeling low and will be there to
comfort you. They love you no matter what.
3. They protect you – Tagged as loyal protectors, doggos are the ultimate guards you need for your
protection. A deep Woof serves as a wonderful trigger sign while the low growl even scares off
4. They re-define selfless love – A dog is the only thing in the world that loves you more than
themselves. They are the best example of self-love.
5. Loyalty runs in them – Dogs and loyalty go hand-in-hand.. They are there to cheer you up when
are feeling sad and they are ready to have a good time when you are. You are their number one
priority and they leave their paw prints in your heart.
Capturing this and much more, MX Player brings to you a story you’ve never seen before –
‘Cheesecake’. Starring digital sensations – Jitendra Kumar and Akanksha Thakur, the show revolves
around a married couple and their relationship. Missing out on the joy of living, loving and
companionship, their story sees a twist when an uninvited four legged ‘paw’some guest enters
their home – Cheesecake!
Watch Cheesecake starting from 29th November 2019, only on MX Player
Download the App Now
By M Sunder